the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Friday, July 13, 2012

OUR JULY GUEST DESIGNER IS:

Tarrah McLean!!

Please make her welcome to SUYS!!
Here is her take on our July challenge.



Hi my name is Tarrah McLean and I live on the NSW Central Coast with my very supportive hubby and our 2 beautiful boys Luke -6 years and Oliver-19 months. When I am not scrapbooking, I am usually spending time with these guys and taking photos to scrap!!! I also work part time and am a wife and Mum and all those usual things!!!
I have been scrapbooking for 6 years now and like us all could not imagine my life without it!!
My style is a little hard to describe as I tend to mix things up quite a lot I never know what will end up on my layout but I just go with the flow!!
I have been very lucky to have been published many times in Scrapbooking Memories magazine and was extremely lucky to have been chosen as 1 of 20 finalists in this year’s Brisbane Scrapbooking Convention Black and White + One layout competition. 
I currently love being a part of the Creative Teams at Stuck?! Sketches, Scrap The Boys and Kraft It Up. Charm has also just asked me to join the team over at her 123 Challenge blog as well!!!! I also love being a design team member for X-Press It (manufacturers of the awesome double sided tape we all use!!) and Scrapbook Supplies Online Retail Store so yes I am one very busy girl!!!!
I would like to thank Marelle and the girls very much for having me as a guest designer here at Show Us Your Stuff for July…..it is an honour, thank you xxx
Hope to see you around scrapping land soon!!!
Tarrah x http:http://www.livetoscrapscraptolive.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment