the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Saturday, October 8, 2011

INTRODUCING... GEORGIA HEALD





"Hi girls!! My name is Georgia, I'm 35 and I live in beautiful (but cold!) Tasmania. I run a small business as well as being a wife to Daron, mum to Mitchell (14) and am also a step mum to Jessica (19) and Tyler (21). I just discovered scrapbooking in March this year and have become instantly addicted! I love absolutely everything about this fabulous hobbie. From the creative side of playing with gorgeous papers and embellishments, to the continual reminder of the things that are most important to you, to the fabulous community of supportive, inspiring and creative women!!

I am so excited and honored to have been asked to join the other talented DT members of SUYS and can't wait to be able to start creating layouts and to view all the fantastic challenge submissions!"

Thank you again Marelle for asking me to join the team. So thrilled!

Hugs
Georgia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Georgia! It is lovely to have you here! It's my dream to travel to Tassie....one of these days I'll make it happen!

    ReplyDelete