the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Thursday, July 28, 2011

WINNERS ARE GRINNERS!! JUNE WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Apologies for the delay in announcing winners for June -
The winner of the Group 1 challenge is:

Melinda Thompson (aka Min) Here is Min's gorgeous layout:



Min has won this fabulous pack from Margs Bits & Pieces



The winner of the Group 2 challenge is:

Anita Tillman - take a look at this gorgeous layout:



Anita has won a $20.00 voucher from Kim Arnold wow lucky lady!!



I would like to thank our sponsors for their support of our challenge site, they truly are most generous.

I will be back very soon for August challenges and something new in the competition area!! So please come back on August 1st to see what is happening here... you won't be disappointed!

I would also like to thank the DT for their support of Kerry during her time out from the site, and also acknowledge their support of me coming on board to keep the site running. You all rock mmmmwhaaaaaaaxxxxx

Until August 1st, Min and Anita enjoy your prizes, and thank you to all who entered.

Hugs Marellexx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners . All lovely layouts. If someone could let me know Melinda's addy I will have the prize posted asap. xxxx luv marg x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah - that is so exciting!!! Thank you!! I am thrilled!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOO!!! Thanks so much guys!! I loved that challenge and congrats to Anita too! :))xx

    ReplyDelete