the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December Guest Designer

Hi everyone. Each month we will introduce a guest designer, to get to know us all a bit better and get just a bit more inspiration!! This month i will introduce to you all......

Vicki Sturgiss


Hi, my name is Vicki and I live in the country with my muse, Ashli (9). I started out just wanting to create a baby album for my daughter, and 9 years on and many albums later, the scrapping bug has still got me. For me scrapbooking is very personal. I lost my grandmother to alzheimers a couple of years ago, and it became very important to me, that our story was recorded for my little girl.

I love that my style over the years continually evolves, and that I am continually learning and meeting wonderful women that share my love for this craft. I personally have an insane love of handcrafted flowers, so many gorgeous things out there that are being made by talented women. After making a few flowers for my own layouts, and loving the result, I started Pretty Petals so that I could share my flowers with other crafty ladies.

Thanks vicki. Vicki has been a great help to me with sponsorship and ideas and has something special lined up for next month. So stay tuned. If you want to read more about vicki go and check out her blog
http://skrapkats.blogspot.com/

Here is vicki's sample of this months 1st challenge.



Well im hoping to see some layouts from the 1st challenge added to mr linky in the last post. Would love your support!!
Kerry
xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page Vic!!! Congrats on the GDT spot :-) I am certainly going to do this sketch!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete