the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lastly...

Hi everyone, i thought i better introduce the last member. Me LOL.







Kerry Snell

Hi my name is Kerry Snell and i am married to my wonderful husband chris, and we have 2 gorgeous children, hayden(7) and makayla(4). I live in warrnambool, a coastal town in southwest victoria. I have been scrapping now for 3 years, and has been a feirce addiction since i brought my first piece of paper. I am on the design team at Wicked Princesses and love every minute of it. Its my second home over there!!
I am a challenge junkie and love doing all the challenges around. In fact thats mainly how i scrap, hense why i decided to start up my own challenge site. Ive been totally blown away by all the support and positive comments that i have received. I know there is going to be some awesome talent shown on here, and lots of great prizes to win, so what more could you ask for. I cant wait for the first challenge!!!!

If you want to read more about me find me here www.kerrysnell.blogspot.com

Kerry
xx

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely to "meet" you Kerry.
    SUYS is a great concept - I know it will be a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will like this chickie on your DT Kerry ... I hear she is a lovely person and very talented, you will get along really well with her. (LOL)

    ReplyDelete